Careers and Employment Information
The Travis Pattern and Foundry family is always growing! We are currently hiring for General Labor positions. If you are interested in applying for employment with us, then please fill out and submit our online job application. We are currently hiring at the following locations:
Travis Pattern and Foundry
1413 E. Hawthorne Rd.
Spokane, WA 99218
3808 N. Sullivan Rd., Bldg 8Q
Spokane Valley, WA 99216
*** This is a Drug Free Workplace ***
Important Employment Information
Due to the number of applications we receive, we ask that you do not call us to follow up on your application, as we are unable to provide a status of your application. However, if your phone number changes, please do call us to provide the new number.
For additional information about employment with Travis Pattern and Foundry, and answers to frequently asked questions, please take a look at our Employment Information Sheet. If you have additional questions that are not addressed in this FAQ, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you. Due to a high volume of requests, please allow 48-72 hours for a response.
Informational Employment Posters
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Minimum Wage
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Key Things to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines